Anyone Belize PRIVATE Group for Hol Chan, Shark Ray Alley Snorkel shoreexcursiooneer

jehle21

Cannot speak about the excursion per se -

BUT will say that we went to shark/ray alley and Hol Chan while there on a land vacation - both very cool but very crowded, even on a day with no ships in port - wanted to go to Caye Caulker but could not find flight or boat there... next time

We just got back and did this tour with ShoreExcursioneer ~ BELIZE SHARK RAY ALLEY AND HOL CHAN MARINE PARK SNORKEL EXCURSION BY AIR

By far the best excursion we have ever done. Everything timed out perfectly. The best snorkeling we have ever done. We have snorkeled here and in Roatan during this trip and by far nothing else compares.

• 1 month later...
Cannot speak about the excursion per se -

BUT will say that we went to shark/ray alley and Hol Chan while there on a land vacation - both very cool but very crowded, even on a day with no ships in port - wanted to go to Caye Caulker but could not find flight or boat there... next time

There are 2 airlines and a water taxi that go to CC. Hol Chan and shark ray alley are both on the reef at Ambergris Caye which is served by the same 2 airlines and water taxi.

There are 2 airlines and a water taxi that go to CC. Hol Chan and shark ray alley are both on the reef at Ambergris Caye which is served by the same 2 airlines and water taxi.

aware of that - we spent 12 days on Ambergris Caye - just was saying to plan early - by the time we decided we wanted to do it, there were no flights available for the duration of our vacation - and no boat trips either - even with a flight back to the mainland...

next trip to Belize I will definitely make a trip to Caye Caulker - but I will plan better

We did this excursion through Shore excursioneer a year and half ago.(

Belize Shark Ray Alley and Hol Chan Marine Park Snorkel Excursion by Air) -S1345 @$154.99pp. Everything was planned perfectly by Shore excursioneer. The only part we had to take care of on our own was getting a taxi to and from the local airport. The taxi ride was about a 15-20 minute ride. The snorkeling was fantastic, the best we've ever encountered. After snorkeling we had about an hour to either have lunch or explore on our own.

• 6 months later...

We are also looking at doing this.  We see Shore Excursioneer offers a day for 3 people at $460.  Happy and Grumpy offers it for $265/person, so $795.  I know Happy Grumpy would be private, but that is the only real difference I see.  Is it worth $335 more to go with Happy and Grumpy?  I see many wonderful reviews for them.  Has anyone ever used both Happy and Grumpy AND Shore Excursioneer?  (two separate trips, obv)   TIA