Bodden Tours Booked- Where to Snorkel?

jsiegeldnp2012

We will be in Roatan for my youngest son's 4th birthday. We already have a private tour set up with Bodden tours thanks to all the excellent advice here! I am thinking we will try to get to the Sloth Park early and maybe see the Iguana Sanctuary, too. But, where should we snorkel? My youngest is not the strongest swimmer yet, but can do pretty good with a noodle. I am thinking somewhere we can walk to snorkel from the beach so we can take turns playing with him and snorkel with our oldest son? I know there are plenty of resorts with "day passes"- which ones seem to have the best snorkeling you can swim out to? TIA!!!!

There are several lined up in a row in the West Bay area where there is excellent snorkeling. They are all available as add-ons with you Bodden Tour (you will pay the resort directly when you get there). This is from an email I got from Bodden tours a couple of years ago- I would email him for current prices.

Bananarama Resort - $10 per person

Infinity Bay Resort - $30 to 40 per person (depends on their resort's occupancy for the da you're here...never can predict!)

Paradise Beach - $15 per person

Mayan Princess - $15 to 20 per person

All of these are right on the reef or a short walk to snorkel. You can talk to your driver/guide and he can advise you what will best fit your family. We ended up doing Paradise Beach and liked it so much we are going there again on our cruise next month. They have an amazing pool and quiet lounge area for when you are not snorkeling. Your 4 yr old would love it.

There are several lined up in a row in the West Bay area where there is excellent snorkeling. They are all available as add-ons with you Bodden Tour (you will pay the resort directly when you get there). This is from an email I got from Bodden tours a couple of years ago- I would email him for current prices.

Bananarama Resort - $10 per person

Infinity Bay Resort - $30 to 40 per person (depends on their resort's occupancy for the da you're here...never can predict!)

Paradise Beach - $15 per person

Mayan Princess - $15 to 20 per person

All of these are right on the reef or a short walk to snorkel. You can talk to your driver/guide and he can advise you what will best fit your family. We ended up doing Paradise Beach and liked it so much we are going there again on our cruise next month. They have an amazing pool and quiet lounge area for when you are not snorkeling. Your 4 yr old would love it.

Thank you so much for this! Sounds amazing- I just want my little guy to have a great birthday! I will make sure to bring cash and just talk with the driver and see which would be the best fit. I appreciate the suggestions!