Nieuw Statendam: Who will be the take-out Officers in a variety of Departments?

rkacruiser

I am interested in the positions of:

Chief Engineer, Culinary Operations Manager, Dining Room Manager, Chief Housekeeper, Beverage Manager, Pinnacle Grill Manager, and Cruise Director.

Any information that anyone can share will be appreciated by those of us booked on the Nieuw Statendam's initial voyages. Thank you.

Chief Engineer, Culinary Operations Manager, Dining Room Manager, Chief Housekeeper, Beverage Manager, Pinnacle Grill Manager, and Cruise Director.

Any information that anyone can share will be appreciated by those of us booked on the Nieuw Statendam's initial voyages. Thank you.

When I was on the Koningsdam last November the cruise director his first name is Carson was set to be the cruise director on the initial voyage on th N.S.

And GRM ?

Thanks for those that replied to this post of mine. I am sure that the Chief Engineer is at the Italian shipyard building the Nieuw Statendam, but not surprised that his/her name is not known.

Not sure why such important Officer positions are held in such secrecy by HAL. Those who are not Mariners of some Stars would not care. Surely understand that thinking. But, when one has had some "significant water under their keel", it is interesting to know. Just my opinion, of course.

Thanks for those that replied to this post of mine. I am sure that the Chief Engineer is at the Italian shipyard building the Nieuw Statendam, but not surprised that his/her name is not known.

Not sure why such important Officer positions are held in such secrecy by HAL. Those who are not Mariners of some Stars would not care. Surely understand that thinking. But, when one has had some "significant water under their keel", it is interesting to know. Just my opinion, of course.

I agree. It is a plus that Captain Schoonderbeek is allowed to post Captain's assignments on his blog.