Coming from Punta Cana to Board Pacifica in La Romana

OceansOfTravels

Hello,

We are considering a Christmas cruise on the Costa Pacifica from La Romana (Casa de Campo), Dominican Republic. We may decide later to add on a few days at an all-inclusive in Punta Cana or La Romana, but we know that for us, flying into PUJ airport in Punta Cana will be much easier. Has anyone ever come directly from a resort in Punta Cana, or from the airport, into La Romana for the cruise? If so, how much did it cost? Is there a way to get a shared ride or taxi or would we have to book privately? Thank you in advance to anyone that can help! :)

Suggest you to see if there is a rollcall for this cruise, if not you can start one. Then post these questions there.

Also post on the appropriate CC ports of call forum.

Have you checked out Tripadvisor, also see if there are any local travel blogs for DomRep.

Suggest you to see if there is a rollcall for this cruise, if not you can start one. Then post these questions there.

Also post on the appropriate CC ports of call forum.

Have you checked out Tripadvisor, also see if there are any local travel blogs for DomRep.

I did, I posted this on both the port of call and the cruise line forums.... Why would I start a roll call for a cruise I have not booked? I was just trying to see if anyone one here had done this and could comment on it. I will ask TripAdvisor.

I did, I posted this on both the port of call and the cruise line forums.... Why would I start a roll call for a cruise I have not booked? I was just trying to see if anyone one here had done this and could comment on it. I will ask TripAdvisor.

Never shoot the postman - things can always backfire.