Private tour operators/drivers

Snook

We will arrive on the POA on a Saturday morning and fly out after 4 PM that afternoon. We would like to take an excursion tour with airport drop off but none seem to fit our schedule. We see others have arranged private tour operators/drivers show them around with a drop off at the airport. Any recommendations as to good reliable operators?

Johnny Cab is one person you could contact for that type of service. He picks you up at ship at the time you would like, and will do an island tour for any amount of hours - His price is $50 per hour. . He gets good reviews! Check out their website

I had the same problem and I did it finally with this following company;

https://www.oahuprivatetours.com/

Though it picked me up at my hotel in Waikiki at 8 am, it dropped me off after a great circle Island tour right at the airport around 3 pm. It's a tour around the Island with some beautiful spots, and you can decide if you like to visit the sight the guide is suggesting or if you like on another place a little longer (and maybe take a swim). If you have something Special in mind, and it's on the route, the guide will take you there. (in my case I wanted to see the "National Memorial Cementary of the Pacific" in the Punchbowl Crater above Honolulu and there we went first thing)

It has a fixed price, but I think if you count the hours it will probably about the same amount as the above mentioned Johnny Cab.

I have used VIP Transportation Inc. 808-836-0317 or Auntiealoha.viptrans.com and they were amazing. Picked us up right at the port off of the POA and did a tour of the island with thing that were if interest to us (there were 6 of us and only us in our own van) then dropped us right off at the airport in time for our flight. We liked them so much we have booked them again for our upcoming cruise in May as well.