NCL Getaway

grandmarnnurse

Just got off the Getaway this morning. Sitting in airport waiting for flight home to Buffalo! This trip was just as awesome as my first time on the Getaway, and probably better because we had family with us. I will be posting a review within the next few days once I’m home and settled. Oh, and we survived the tsunami scare when in Honduras! (We were hustled off the beach because there was an earthquake on mainland Honduras and there were tsunami warnings)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just got off the Getaway this morning. Sitting in airport waiting for flight home to Buffalo! This trip was just as awesome as my first time on the Getaway, and probably better because we had family with us. I will be posting a review within the next few days once I’m home and settled. Oh, and we survived the tsunami scare when in Honduras! (We were hustled off the beach because there was an earthquake on mainland Honduras and there were tsunami warnings)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How scary! Glad you had a wonderful time!

I was on this same cruise. The earthquake was at 9:51 pm. We had already left at 6 pm. Not to start something but I am not sure how you were hustled off the beach. We weren't there when it happened. I was at Little French Key all day and it was fine besides being a little rainy. I was at Burn the Floor at 9:51 and didn't feel much besides the boat being a little rocky that night.

I do feel as though NCL didn't handle properly. I didn't hear about the earthquake til the next day when I received some messages from family asking if we were ok. We had no idea what they were talking about. There was no announcement about the earthquake. Unless you were watching the news passengers didn't hear about it.

Do you recall which nights Cirque was offered?

According to the Dailies from the November 26 cruise, here is the schedule of the Illusionarium room.

Day 1 - Cirque Dreams & Steam 8:45

Day 2 - Cirque Dreams & Steam 5:30 & 8:45

Day 3 - Escape the Big Top (game) 9:00

Day 4 - Cirque Dreams & Steam 5:30 & 8:45

Day 5 - Cirque Dreams & Steam 8:45

Day 6 - Cirque Dreams & Steam 8:45

Day 7 - Cirque Dreams & Steam 5:30

Dailies Link