Eclipse Power Outlets / USB plugs

ang293

Hi

Can anyone post a recent(ish) photo of the area where the power outlets are in a standard cabin on Eclipse (deck 7 aft balcony if it makes a difference). I have a couple of different travel adapters but which one is right for the job depends on how the plugs are set up vs switches or table below.

Also do they have any USB plugs?

Thx

Until somebody comes up with a photo I will take a shot from memory :). There are no USB outlets! The receptacles are located above the dresser/desk with very easy access. There are 2 - 110-120 Volt outlets which can be used with the standard USA 2 flat prongs....or you could use a USA adaptor that has a third round prong. There is also a single European-style 220-240 volt outlet which takes the standard 2 round prong plugs. If my memory serves me right...that 220 outlet is recessed. We usually bring along a power strip (without a surge protector...which should not be used on ships) that gives us 4 110 volt outlets. One of these days I will remember to buy a small power strip that also has a few USB outlets :).

Hank

Until somebody comes up with a photo I will take a shot from memory :). There are no USB outlets! The receptacles are located above the dresser/desk with very easy access. There are 2 - 110-120 Volt outlets which can be used with the standard USA 2 flat prongs....or you could use a USA adaptor that has a third round prong. There is also a single European-style 220-240 volt outlet which takes the standard 2 round prong plugs. If my memory serves me right...that 220 outlet is recessed. We usually bring along a power strip (without a surge protector...which should not be used on ships) that gives us 4 110 volt outlets. One of these days I will remember to buy a small power strip that also has a few USB outlets :).

Hank

Good memory Hank! My memory confirms yours - and the 220 volt outlet is recessed.

Hank

I bought a really good one with 5 USB ports made by Lumsing on Amazon several years ago. I use it at home as well as on cruises. It is not surge protected and is small and packs easily and has a standard 2 prong plug. It also charges extra quickly. We charge both phones, kindles, and tablet. It is too strong to charge our fitbits however. For those I bring a separate plug adapter, but luckily they charge fairly quickly on only every five days or so.