Another amazing Oceanview Lunch on Eclipse

cruisestitch

Thanks for the post. BUT...I just walked into my kitchen and was REALLY depressed!

l - there is never a need to be depressed about X's presentation of food... there are a few options available which will get one into the cruise mode...

caterer

a few hours of you prepping and presenting

enlarge the photos sent and hang over kitchen island or just near dining room table....

:D

bon voyage

Thanks Bo. You can always be counted on for level headed suggestions. BTW, I'm still laughing about the picture of you sitting in your car in DE waiting for someone to pump your gas.;p:')

LOL, quite possibly a 'golden' Hallmark moment....

bon voyage

Hi Cruisestitch,

Thanks very much for your insights and photos. While I have very few items on my Celebrity wish list - I always suggest on the post cruise comments, that they'd kick up the buffet a notch or two - especially on their longer sailings, where many items are repeated each day. It certainly appears that Celebrity is listening ! Looking forward to trying some of the new items when we sail on Eclipse this weekend.

Looking forward to seeing you onboard. Thanks again for the update, and enjoy your cruise !

Cruisestitch, thanks for posting. We were on the Reflection TA in October and we also had this lunch one day and some other amazing lunches in the OV-Octoberfest lunch was outstanding!

Nice to see Celebrity is stepping up and adding some variety to the OV.

Many cruisers are always asking who the captain or CD is on the cruise. After viewing these photos, a much more important question would be who is the Executive Chef or F&B Director. We will all be impacted by the food. As long as the captain gets me to and from my embarkation I’m OK. CD can make a difference but not as much.

Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Nice pics.

We usually avoid the buffet at lunch time, but if our September cruise on Eclipse offers anything like what you showed, we will have to take a second look.

sorry if I missed it, but is this buffet for anyone?, ie, people like me who cruise in inside cabins?. Looks amazing. I cruised Celebrity many years ago, but am looking again at them for my next cruise, which could be a bit of a time, but am researching for when I am ready. So, question, this regular buffet open to all guests or for those in suites or elite status? Thanks for these wonderful photos and making me hungry.:)