10-5-17 Thursday Weigh-in

mdaviswv

Hey everyone. Had a good week this week and lost 1.5lbs. Probably not going to make goal, but still hoping for a huge milestone next week. (yn) Looking forward to hearing from the everyone else, except of course for those of us fortunate enough to be at sea this morning! :) Will check back later.

Mike

Thanks Mike for the thread. Waking up at sea, ahhh, how great would that be right now.

Good week, kept focused and got back down to 198 this morning. Exercise is up, calories are under control, food is unprocessed - all the things that work for me to go down.

Wedding this weekend but game plan is set and except for splitting a slice of cake with the missus, will be able to stay the course (albeit without the comfort of appetizers and alcohol... :-( )

Have a good weekend all, see ya'!

Mike, thanks for starting the thread and congrats to you and Shootr, good losses.

I lost 1 lb. I've lost the 3 lbs. I gained on my cruise last month. Would like to lose a couple more before my next cruise in 3 weeks...hmm.....we'll see.

Good luck to everyone.

Diana

Wow, shootr, that means you are down like 7 from last week?! I'm quite jealous!

We're on a good streak so far this week. I hope it continues. We're going out of town this weekend, so I'm destined to have a bad week I'm afraid. Although I'll do my best.

Enjoy your weekend!

Mike

Half of that is what I call "residue" loss, lol.

Been active as heck with work and the pup...she's obviously reached the "testing boundaries" stage. I'm down 2 patio chair cushions so far this week :mad:.

Putting her in the yard during the day so she's not cooped up in the kennel, but man...She even managed to find a way thru the pool fence yesterday for a swim (at least I now know she won't drown). I have security cams, and halfway thru the day knew I was in trouble when I pulled them up and she's rolling around the cool deck. Walking her morning and night, but her energy level is off the scale so when she gets bored, Katy bar the door.

Think I'll go to harbor freight and get some tires or something for chew toys...She's not dumb, so it'll pass, but oy vey...

Still eating well, nothing before noon and then high protein, some fruit, and trusty salads until 6pm or so - still 1300 calories +/- and not starving - so that's good.

Have a good weekend all!

Hi all!

Mike ~ thanks for starting the thread.

No loss here sad to say but I did stay the same. The rest of you are doing great.

Have a good week. Don't know how I'll fare as it's Thanksgiving up here so there'll be turkey, stuffing & pie.:o

~ Jo ~ :)

Good morning guys. Checking in from Pittsburgh this morning. You're all welcome on the thread this week. Weekdays I try to be up by 6 so I don't have a problem starting it when I can.

shootr your dog pics are killing me. You're relationship with her is great. Our 15yr old pug passed away in Jan and we still haven't taken the plunge on welcoming a new one to the family. Hopefully one day soon.

Was reading about our upcoming itinerary for Nov. Its looking like we're perhaps heading western Caribbean a bit since there isn't much left to the eastern islands at the moment. I actually haven't been back to Cozumel since my first cruise in 94. So that might be a nice change of pace.

Mike

Belle, nice of you to drop in. Hope you're having the best time!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. Hubby made me a yummy breakfast but alas bad for the scale......

He made hash browns from scratch with bell peppers, onions, cheese and egg mixed in. It was tasty.

We decided to book a 1 week Mexico cruise on Princess in January. Price was great. Also starting to plan our flying and hotels for our Australia cruising next year. What fun!

Diana