Brisbane Port - Fishermans Wharf

Navymom2x

This port is part of our cruise in March of 2018. In reading it seems that the town is far from this dock. Taxi cab $60 AU. Does anyone know if Celebrity has a shuttle to get passengers from the ship to the town. Any advice or knowledge on this port would be great.

Thank you!!

Navymom2x,

Brisbane is a beautiful city with a population of 2 million, Have you looked at the excursions for Brisbane? I have been there a number of times, including a visit while on a cruise (Princess) and my DH and I took the shuttle into the CBD and caught the HOHO double decker bus which showed us some of the sights we hadn't seen before. We thoroughly enjoyed this. Another idea is the ferry along the Brisbane River which we also enjoy. I would suggest you look at Tripadvisor to find some ideas that may appeal to you.

Enjoy your visit to Brisbane.

Leigh

This port is part of our cruise in March of 2018. In reading it seems that the town is far from this dock. Taxi cab $60 AU. Does anyone know if Celebrity has a shuttle to get passengers from the ship to the town. Any advice or knowledge on this port would be great.

Thank you!!

We were there earlier this year. Celebrity shuttle was $22

Below is a link to my blog recording our day there which you might find of use. :D

Celebrity Solstice Postcard #41 – Brisbane, Australia

Thank you!!

A top Shore Excursion is the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary traveling up to it by the Miramar River Ferry, Use the Shuttle to get into the city then make your way to the ferry terminal. Suggest you go on line and look at the websites,also Viator is a good pre booking source. Have a good cruise.

• 1 month later...
A top Shore Excursion is the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary traveling up to it by the Miramar River Ferry, Use the Shuttle to get into the city then make your way to the ferry terminal. Suggest you go on line and look at the websites,also Viator is a good pre booking source. Have a good cruise.

looking to do this, river cruise gets back at 3.30, would that be enough time to get back to Fishermans Island for ship sailing at 5 pm. TIA

looking to do this, river cruise gets back at 3.30, would that be enough time to get back to Fishermans Island for ship sailing at 5 pm. TIA

Check with Celebrity on when the last Shuttle leaves,should be ample time.Alternative is Taxi or Uber with sharing ride with others doing the Tour.I am sure you will enjoy this excursion ,it is one that delivers.