Rooms with Bathtubs

GirlGamer001

I know you specifically asked about non-Suite tubs, but I must say that last year we sailed on the Dawn in a 2 BR Family Suite, and one of the most impressive surprises was the tub and separate shower which both had giant windows overlooking the water. Super neat. I think the Suite was originally two regular balconies and during a dry dock they combined them into a single room and replaced one of the balconies with the tub and shower. Super incredible!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On ships that have a stateroom category of Family mini-suites (not true suites, just a bit larger than a balcony room with a better bathroom), those rooms should have tubs, such as on Getaway, Breakaway, Escape and possibly Epic. Dawn and and Star have tubs in mini-suites also.

I know you specifically asked about non-Suite tubs, but I must say that last year we sailed on the Dawn in a 2 BR Family Suite, and one of the most impressive surprises was the tub and separate shower which both had giant windows overlooking the water. Super neat. I think the Suite was originally two regular balconies and during a dry dock they combined them into a single room and replaced one of the balconies with the tub and shower. Super incredible!

If you were on Dawn in a SC, then no, that is not what happened. They never combined balcony rooms anywhere on the ship.

I had what I believe was a forward facing family oceanview on the escape which had a bath tub [emoji1360] this is not classed as a suite/mini suite - cabin 9700. I guess they would be the same on the breakaway too.

If you were on Dawn in a SC, then no, that is not what happened. They never combined balcony rooms anywhere on the ship.

Interesting. I could have sworn something like that is what happened given that the square footage is almost precisely double of the surrounding non-SC rooms, there are "missing" room numbers (I.e. Skips from 11516 to 11520 with no 11518) and how the layout of the room felt in general.