NCL Dawn Family Suite Question

welove2cruise2014

Considering one of these for a cruise in Sept with our then 2 year old -

Does anyone know or have photos of how far over the room divider goes??

Just trying to see if this would suit our needs with regard to being able to put baby to bed in a pack n play in the "living area" while we stay up later in the bed area.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Considering one of these for a cruise in Sept with our then 2 year old -

Does anyone know or have photos of how far over the room divider goes??

Just trying to see if this would suit our needs with regard to being able to put baby to bed in a pack n play in the "living area" while we stay up later in the bed area.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

We were in a family suite this past fall on the Dawn. We were in room 12530, which is a larger room with a smaller balcony. We had extra space due to the larger size, so we used that space to put the pack and play right next to the divider. With the divider fully pulled out it allowed the pack and play to be in darkness, but be warned that the tv is in view. Our 14 month old had no problem sleeping while we watched TV or talked amongst ourselves. The one downfall to the family suites on that side of the ship was the fact that the smokers area was close by, and any time we left our room all we would smell was smoke in the hallway. Room 12032 is on the opposite side and is what we would choose next time if it were available. I've attached the best picture I could find.378394222521fdf49839752c893ed611.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

In the previous post look in the lower left corner where the brown floor panel is with silver metal rails.

That is the track for the pull out multi-panel divider.

This comes out to about a foot past the king bed and then there is another at a right angle coming

from the wall next to the bathroom to join it.

Yes definitely avoid the port side suites next to the library and the passageway thru to pool area.

This is a designated Smoking area !

Suites 12530 and 12030 have a smaller odd shape balcony with diagonal sliding door.

The perfect cabin for 2 and half people. The convertible couch bed is like sleeping on a park board bench !

Like all the deck 12 balcony suites on the DAWN the balcony is open to the weather and visible from deck 13. above.