Registration online

amusea

is this where you have to register and put your passport ## and emergancy

number & stuff ? my travel agent sent me a link to msc cruise line to fill out before the cruise.

BTW, i looked over msc's website really good and i never saw the link that i rec'd today in my email. i hit the link it has my booking # and our names on it and then I must fill out the rest.

I would check with your travel agent.

cheryl

• 3 weeks later...

I tried registering using the form on the MSC site but it won't accept it after completing it. We are cruising the Nov 15th 11 night Lirica out of Ft. Lauderdale. It's telling me I must insert the Passport info, etc. I am A U.S. citizen and a passport is not needed for cruises in the carribean until 08. So it should allow me to complete the form. My wife and I will be getting passports in the spring for future cruises and I don't thing we need them for this cruise. By the way is the whole process paperless now? No luggage tages, etc. until your at the pier??

embpat

I tried registering using the form on the MSC site but it won't accept it after completing it. We are cruising the Nov 15th 11 night Lirica out of Ft. Lauderdale. It's telling me I must insert the Passport info, etc. I am A U.S. citizen and a passport is not needed for cruises in the carribean until 08. So it should allow me to complete the form. My wife and I will be getting passports in the spring for future cruises and I don't thing we need them for this cruise. By the way is the whole process paperless now? No luggage tages, etc. until your at the pier??

embpat

You could try put 9 x's in passport line,computer has to read something. You should get a confirmed booking number if anything, from who ever you booked with,have gone to pier with same. Got luggage tag on street with porters.(Bring some return address labels,slap them on,and cabin number your all set. Picked rest of paper work inside.

Have used the MSC site for registering with passport info four times with no problem.

Archived