JoeF

tallyfrat

I just booked again the Lirica for Jan. 9, 2007 to Panama Canal. This is the second trip on the Lirica and the canal zone. We were very happy with the food, crew, and entertainment. I hope it does not or has not changed. We enjoyed it so much we are taking 8 others with us. Please don't pay any attention to some of the criticisim that others have left. They either are not familiar with Italian customs or their food. They tried like the devil to please everyone. Our waiters were excellent and their suggestions always were in our best interest...REMEMBER THERE IS NO PERFECT CRUISE! I am a former entertainer and I know good entertainment from bad and believe me we had TERRIFIC SHOWS.

I hope that has not changed, I doubt it....why would they. The Lirica lounge is very entertaining with the crew doing passenger participation.....great nights in the Lirica Lounge.

BON VOYAGE

I just booked again the Lirica for Jan. 9, 2007 to Panama Canal. This is the second trip on the Lirica and the canal zone. We were very happy with the food, crew, and entertainment. I hope it does not or has not changed. We enjoyed it so much we are taking 8 others with us. Please don't pay any attention to some of the criticisim that others have left. They either are not familiar with Italian customs or their food. They tried like the devil to please everyone. Our waiters were excellent and their suggestions always were in our best interest...REMEMBER THERE IS NO PERFECT CRUISE! I am a former entertainer and I know good entertainment from bad and believe me we had TERRIFIC SHOWS.

I hope that has not changed, I doubt it....why would they. The Lirica lounge is very entertaining with the crew doing passenger participation.....great nights in the Lirica Lounge.

BON VOYAGE

it is nice to hear the possitive too!!

• 1 month later...

Me and the wife are going on our first ever cruise on the 11th Feb on

Lirica, Hope we enjoy it as much as you did, what is the tipping situation

like?

BON VOYAGE

Archived