This is a real girly question......

sea-shell2

Sorry about this guys, but do any females out there know if you can pre-book in the spa/hairdressers etc., prior to boarding? Other cruises I have been on this was not a problem, but both my TA and the MSC UK agent say I will just have to wait until I'm on board (bit like the dining!)

Not a problem, but don't want to spend my first 24 hours queueing to sort out dining seating and booking hair appointments, and it's nice to treat ourselves when on holidays isn't it girls?

Seashell

Sorry about this guys, but do any females out there know if you can pre-book in the spa/hairdressers etc., prior to boarding? Other cruises I have been on this was not a problem, but both my TA and the MSC UK agent say I will just have to wait until I'm on board (bit like the dining!)

Not a problem, but don't want to spend my first 24 hours queueing to sort out dining seating and booking hair appointments, and it's nice to treat ourselves when on holidays isn't it girls?

Seashell

I have rarely been on cruises where pre-booking spa appointments was possible. On MSC it is not.

Also, as far as dining, you book early or late when you reserve your cabin. Since there are no optional restaurants (not sure about Musica) I am not certain what you are referrring to as dining:confused:.

Only on luxury lines have I been able to prebook dinner reservations in alternative dining.

Seashell

Haircuts, $39., Shampoo and blow dry $41. Think will be getting my hair done before I leave. As far as dining- you may know if you are dining early or late, but you do have to go down and get your assignments as soon as you board.

Yo-

Dining table assignments are on the table in your cabin - when you board - salon reservations can be made by phone from your cabin-

Happy cruisin'

Mike

So glad they changed that - will make for faster "starting the fun". Thanks Mike

Thanks for advice from all concerned. Just in case anybody is losing sleep over me getting my hair cut by a stranger - at a very expensive cost (!!), it's just for an up-do, ie. they just put your hair up for you after you've washed it yourself, don't you guys ever wonder how we all manage to look so great after a day swimming (lol).....

- Seashell:rolleyes:

Just got off the phone with MSC - we need to see the maitra d' to get our table location.
As Mike stated,your table,time and diining room,will be in your cabin, on a small card. You only need to see maitra d' IF you want a change. The time and location of maitra d' MAY be in the news letter,in not you'll have to hunt him down.

Archived