Empress, May 23?

ddcruiser

Is anyone else on the Empress on May 23? It's pretty well sold out, so just wondering who might be traveling with us. We fly into Spokane early, head to Coeur d'Alene, then Glacier, then back to Spokane. Looking forward to seeing this part of our country. ddcruiser

We're on it! Just got a reply on the "All River Cruise Roll Call" board too, so that's 3 of us, or 3 cabins. :eek:

Have you done river cruising before? We are definitely "newbies" on rivers. We're looking forward to a green itinerary. The California drought is beginning to depress and worry us. We are Liz & Al from Southern California and will be driving the Coastal route to see my brother in Tacoma before the cruise. We'll drive back to Portland on the 23rd, leave the car in Vancouver, WA, and fly to Spokane. Maybe we can meet at the hotel? :D

We've done lower Mississippi on American Queen last year. Loved it. Such easy, comfortable travel with good food and service. Hoping for same. Have done many ocean cruises on Azamara and Oceania particularly and one river cruise in Europe. We are staying closer to home due to unrest in Europe and elsewhere.

We're from Washington, DC area, still in with last dregs of winter. Looking forward to good air and lovely scenery.

Yes, let's count on meeting for a drink at the Davenport Hotel. We'll be driving back from Whitefish, MT so should be at hotel by late afternoon.

Hi

I too will be on this trip - my first on the Empress however I have done the Queen on both Mississippi and Ohio Rivers. These experiences were great with good food, service, Riverlorian, tours etc. Will be at Davenport Hotel the night before with you and will forward to saying Hello then.