Anyone currently on Radiance Alaska cruise?

Intersted to find out if the 10 drink punch card is available? If so, which day? Also, any info on the Diamond Lounge would be great. 😊 Thanks for any info.

First Radiance sailing of the season leaves May 18. It is on a charter now.

We leave on May 25th, if you don't have answers before then, I will post the info.:)

First Radiance sailing of the season leaves May 18. It is on a charter now.

We leave on May 25th, if you don't have answers before then, I will post the info.:)

Thank you. I guess I was a week off. :)

We purchased the ten drink card on board Vision of the Seas last year in one of the bars while on our Baltic cruise and it was a good value for my husband and me. We are not big drinkers so a drink package would have been totally wasted on us. I really like RCCA's ten drink card option.

The card was available right from the very beginning of the Baltic cruise if I recall correctly, but then it was a longer cruise than what our Alaskan cruise will be. I hope we can purchase the card on our Alaskan cruise.

The OP of this thread will also be on Radiance leaving tomorrow and has offered to gather info for others so you may want to post/follow...

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2630790

Between that thread and reallyitsmema who posted above, we should get plenty of info before our respective cruises.

The OP of this thread will also be on Radiance leaving tomorrow and has offered to gather info for others so you may want to post/follow...

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2630790

Between that thread and reallyitsmema who posted above, we should get plenty of info before our respective cruises.

Thanks for he heads up Mike. I had forgotten about this thread.

Don't count on or just assume the "drink card" is always offered...This greatly varies depending on factors established once onboard by staff.

Agree. I do B2B2B 3 times a year and lot of times card is offered one sailing then not the next. Then one week its middle of sailing, next later.