Po cruises

Hi

We arrive from Brisbane early morning flight and out check in time for our cruise is 1.30pm, do they let you on board earlier then your check in time, on only times allocated.

We went on two P&O cruises from Brisbane last year and on both occasions they enforced the check-in time. People were not permitted into the terminal building until their time-slot. Can you try to get an earlier time slot? Otherwise, check in your luggage very early and maybe take a ride on the CityCat (ferry). There is a ferry stop (probably called Bretts Wharf) only a couple of hundred metres up-river from the ship. You could go to SouthBank (a park) and have a walk around then catch another ferry back. It is a very pleasant trip.

Hi

We arrive from Brisbane early morning flight and out check in time for our cruise is 1.30pm, do they let you on board earlier then your check in time, on only times allocated.

i think at Portside its a hit & miss with p& o because i cruised out of there in march and the check in times were not enforced....we got there about 10am and we checked in straight away and boarding commenced just after 11am

i think at Portside its a hit & miss with p& o because i cruised out of there in march and the check in times were not enforced....we got there about 10am and we checked in straight away and boarding commenced just after 11am

I've been on three cruises from Portside, the latest in January, and I have never seen anybody enforcing check-in times.

Which is not to say that they don't, only that I've never seen it.

I would try to get on as early as I could, and if I was knocked back I'd have a plan B to soak up some time. A ferry down the river sounds good, so long as you watch the time. Those ferries are surprising slow.