Live from Oasis and Star Class

thank you. i was hoping so. now i'm wondering about deck 8. (since 9 is not able)

I could be wrong...but I looked closely and didn’t see any hinge or evidence of how it would open compared to many other balconies I’ve been on...

Maybe someone else that stayed on deck 9 2BR ATS can help, sorry.

Happy to answer any specific questions about Star Class, food, entertainment, etc

We are in room 8330 on Oasis in January 2019. (1st time cruisers). I have loved following your posts!

Did you notice any soot on the balcony that others have talked about?

Could you feel movement of the ship while you were in your room?

Thanks so much! We are so excited!

We are in room 8330 on Oasis in January 2019. (1st time cruisers). I have loved following your posts!

Did you notice any soot on the balcony that others have talked about?

Could you feel movement of the ship while you were in your room?

Thanks so much! We are so excited!

Just getting back on here, having said goodbye to my mummy as she flew back to UK, and me back to work...boo hoo.

Yes there was some soot for sure, the balcony deck was never cleaned while we were onboard, so not sure if this is the norm, but it was very dirty at times, and no shoes, = black feet very quickly! Maybe this was something else the cabin attendant should have managed? but didn’t ask.

No movement at all.. the most beautiful weather all week.

All I can say is Star Class. Our suite/balcony and dear Hossain have spoiled me, but I know it is most unlikely I will get such an opportunity to travel in this class again.

Just getting back on here, having said goodbye to my mummy as she flew back to UK, and me back to work...boo hoo.

Yes there was some soot for sure, the balcony deck was never cleaned while we were onboard, so not sure if this is the norm, but it was very dirty at times, and no shoes, = black feet very quickly! Maybe this was something else the cabin attendant should have managed? but didn’t ask.

No movement at all.. the most beautiful weather all week.

All I can say is Star Class. Our suite/balcony and dear Hossain have spoiled me, but I know it is most unlikely I will get such an opportunity to travel in this class again.

Thanks so much for your response! Glad you guys had a great time! This will be our first family cruise/vacation and I'm sure we are spoiling ourselves by going star class. My 23 yr old daughter just graduated Saturday with her Masters Degree, and my other daughter who is 13 has been very sick all her life with terrible allergies/asthma (which prevented us from vacationing in the past) and we think she has finally outgrown them :D Loved following along with your experience! Thanks again!!