Anthem 5-31

Just received an email stating that due to a Coast Guard inspection, boarding is now from 12-3pm. for our upcoming cruise. Is this common at Port Liberty? We were planning to arrive around 11am.

Thanks in advance for any advise!

Just received an email stating that due to a Coast Guard inspection, boarding is now from 12-3pm. for our upcoming cruise. Is this common at Port Liberty? We were planning to arrive around 11am.

Not common, but the delay is probably real.

My Thanksgiving 2017 sailing on Anthem had boarding delayed due to deep-cleaning (Norovirus on previous sailing). I had planned to get there at 10:30, but was happier with how things turned out. I left hotel at 12, got to port at half past, and was having my first drink on the pool deck well before 1 pm. Easy peasy.

I am on the same sailing and although I have only been on about 10 cruises, this did happen to me once before. I cannot recall though if it was Port Liberty or another NYC port.

I am also on the 5/31 sailing and have yet to receive the e-mail notice from RCL about delayed boarding in NJ. My travel agent called them directly on Thursday and was told that there was no change in boarding time. One of our Roll Call members was nice enough to provide a copy of the e-mail notice which I sent on to my travel agent. Sure enough, yesterday they confirmed that the change in boarding time ;pwas real and that they will notify all 4,000+ passengers no later than 72 hours prior to the sailing.

Thank you Roll Call member from me and my travel agent!!!!!!:D:):D

Who says that CC doesn't know what is going on.....!

MARAPRINCE