Soft drinks on the Oasis?

swdke

From last thread I saw about it looked like they dropped Powerade, Dasani, and Seagrams. If that's the way it is, could be of less interest than before to those who do not drink soda (me).

The changes (deletions/cuts) on RCCL are getting hard to keep up with..............

Dasani was def still there, not 100% on Powerade & Seagrams.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

From last thread I saw about it looked like they dropped Powerade, Dasani, and Seagrams. If that's the way it is, could be of less interest than before to those who do not drink soda (me).

The changes (deletions/cuts) on RCCL are getting hard to keep up with..............

You can wait until on board to take a look at the machine and decide then. :)

I saw the thread you are referring to, those weren't dropped, they were just grayed out because they needed to be refilled. That was an actual picture of a screen if we are talking about the same thread.

The picture above is not from a ship and there are at least six varieties in that picture that I have never seen on any Royal Caribbean ship.

I saw the thread you are referring to, those weren't dropped, they were just grayed out because they needed to be refilled. That was an actual picture of a screen if we are talking about the same thread.

The picture above is not from a ship and there are at least six varieties in that picture that I have never seen on any Royal Caribbean ship.

Thanks, good to know. I'm getting the deluxe package for the mixed drinks and coffee. Bringing my own wine and I'll survive if no interesting choices from the machines, likely won't have cup with me anyway to look for non-soda drinks. ;) Son is getting refresh so may hit them and will drink powerade if available.

I'll add the ONLY reason RCCL is getting my drink package money is that NCL Escape gave it to me for "free" and I got spoiled. Really no good reason to get it with Diamond drink perks, wine bottles allowed carryon, coffee machine in DL..............but it was fun to have on NCL so going to see if fun on RCCL. I've only bought refresh package, curious to see how it goes with RCCL drink package, can't even begin to keep up with changes there, no more after dinner shots? which liquors included.... yes for patron shot b/c less than $13 or is it more, who knows, figure out onboard. Also don't drink beer much so prefer Mike's hard lemonade and Smirnoff Ice but don't think they are available on RCCL.

I am new to Royal so excited to cruise on the Allure in Sept. I see vitamin water is an option on the freestyle machines. Does anyone know if the machines have any vitamin water zero flavors?

Now THAT would be great! I'm not a soda drinker and can't have most diet drinks but Vitamin Zero water I can have. Oh well.

Now THAT would be great! I'm not a soda drinker and can't have most diet drinks but Vitamin Zero water I can have. Oh well.

Allure did have Vitamin Zero water and they had sparkling Vitamin Zero too. I tried the sparkling and thought it had a heavy after taste.

• 2 weeks later...

I may not be posting this question in the correct place and if I'm not please excuse me. I have searched everywhere to find the price of the soda package. I can't find it anywhere. Could someone answer the question or send me to the place the find the answer. Thanks.

I may not be posting this question in the correct place and if I'm not please excuse me. I have searched everywhere to find the price of the soda package. I can't find it anywhere. Could someone answer the question or send me to the place the find the answer. Thanks.

$8.50 per day plus 18%.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
If we get soda package, do we have to have souvenir cup to get soda in MDR or from a bar? Or do we only need it for freestyle machines?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There is a chip in the cup to activate the freestyle machines. You do not need the cup anywhere else.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

If you buy the soda package, can you get soda at any bar or in the dining room when you're eating dinner? Thanks.

Karen

I think this was answered one post below. You can get soda at any bar or dining room if you have the soda package, you will need your card.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The machines are activated with a cup that has an RFID chip in the base.

The Hi-C and Minute Maid you see on the pictures above is included but it is not Minute Maid juice, it is lemonade and sugar free lemonade. There is also Vitamin Water and Powerade in the machines too.

I have seen a "hack" (literally!) A kid smashed his cup and removed the RFID chip from the bottom of the smashed cup, he then attached it to a plastic card similar to a Seapass card and used that to activate the machine, beats having to carry the cup around all of the time.

• 7 months later...
On 5/22/2018 at 1:07 PM, Hypo said:

I have seen a "hack" (literally!) A kid smashed his cup and removed the RFID chip from the bottom of the smashed cup, he then attached it to a plastic card similar to a Seapass card and used that to activate the machine, beats having to carry the cup around all of the time.

16 minutes ago, gsb said:

Where'd he get a cup?

The cup is supplied as part of any of the beverage packages.