Cruise Next Haven

phillyguy31

This might be a dumb question but are the cruise next haven certs transferable the same way the cruise next certs are? I am thinking of purchasing 2 and xfering 1 to friends of ours who are planning on traveling with us in their own room.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

This isn't responsive to your question but NCL let me (1) use a Haven $500 certificate with a regular $250 one (2) 6 months out as a deposit on a non-Haven suite. Based on that I would guess that they would let you transfer one to another person.

This might be a dumb question but are the cruise next haven certs transferable the same way the cruise next certs are? I am thinking of purchasing 2 and xfering 1 to friends of ours who are planning on traveling with us in their own room.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Yes. I have transferred Haven CN certs to friends several times. Same process as regular certs.

Also, you can even use 2 Haven CN certs if the cruise is > 6 months out, if they are running that special.

This isn't responsive to your question but NCL let me (1) use a Haven $500 certificate with a regular $250 one (2) 6 months out as a deposit on a non-Haven suite. Based on that I would guess that they would let you transfer one to another person.

Now that’s interesting... they let you use a Haven CN on a non-Haven room. I would think they would be stricter about that...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Now that’s interesting... they let you use a Haven CN on a non-Haven room. I would think they would be stricter about that...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They’ll gladly accept it. One Haven cn costs $400, is worth $500 and can be used for a full suite/Haven deposit instead of the otherwise $1500 -$5000 deposit typically required for full suites.

A Haven cn nets $100 savings upfront so less than a non Haven Cn.

Great deal for booking a cruise far in advance. You can keep the extra in your pocket vs ncl’s pocket till final payment. If booking a year or two in advance it’s a great savings.

I have bought and used several "regular" CN certs but never even knew about a Haven CN cert. I guess you could say I'm confused as to why would anyone buy one if it costs $400 and is only worth $500 when a regular CN cert gives a larger benefit for less money. What is the attraction of the Haven CN cert?

I have bought and used several "regular" CN certs but never even knew about a Haven CN cert. I guess you could say I'm confused as to why would anyone buy one if it costs $400 and is only worth $500 when a regular CN cert gives a larger benefit for less money. What is the attraction of the Haven CN cert?

No, if you buy 2, they are 375$ each so a savings of 125$ each.

The appeal is that normal Haven deposits are 1500$, but one Haven cert valued at 500$ covers your whole deposit.

And when you have a boatload of nonrefundable OBC and you buy 2 and use both for your next deposit on a cruise > 6 months out, for us, that's almost a 1000$ savings on our next Haven booking.

Thanks. Good to know. I have a new cruise comin up shortly so will have to get a couple since I normally do book Haven and am looking at next year now for possible bookings. I have used my "normal" ones for this years bookings and was looking at the Encore transatlantic for the future but didn't want to lay out $2000 for something that far in the future so didn't book it yet.

No, if you buy 2, they are 375$ each so a savings of 125$ each.

The appeal is that normal Haven deposits are 1500$, but one Haven cert valued at 500$ covers your whole deposit.

And when you have a boatload of nonrefundable OBC and you buy 2 and use both for your next deposit on a cruise > 6 months out, for us, that's almost a 1000$ savings on our next Haven booking.