Oasis of the Seas ocean view cabin Cabin 8206, 8612 or 8220 or another deck?

I’m going to book an ocean view balcony on the Oasis but I can’t decide which cabin. Available are 8206, 8612 and 8220 and some more cabins on deck 7, 9 and higher. Please give me your advice to choose a quiet cabin on a good location. I’ve read that deck 8 is favourite deck?

Thanks!

Edited by Wanderlust..

All the ov's are the same size, look at the deck plans and pick a cabin on the deck where you will spend most of your time, example, sports deck or pool deck, pick an upper deck. Everything is a quick elevator ride away or stairwell.

I’m going to book an ocean view balcony on the Oasis but I can’t decide which cabin. Available are 8206, 8612 and 8220 and some more cabins on deck 7, 9 and higher. Please give me your advice to choose a quiet cabin on a good location. I’ve read that deck 8 is favourite deck?

Thanks!

We like deck 8 because Central Park is on the same deck. However, I'd take any deck 7-12. Don't like deck 14 because it's right under the pool deck.

If I look at the deck plan I see that the balcony of cabin 8206 is a little bit bigger because it is on the end of the aft hump. Am I right?

Edited by Moets

Thanks for your reply!

If I look at the deck plan I see that balcony 8206 is a little bit bigger because it is on the end of the aft hump. Am I right?

Yes, 8206 has a slightly larger balcony than other non-hump balcony staterooms..

Thanks for your advice! I will take cabin 8206 with the larger balcony!

When are you going on Oasis? We will be on Oasis twice in February! February 3-10 in OV balcony #9600 (large balcony on the hump) and February 24-March 03 in a BW balcony on Deck 8, farthest AFT!:cool:

Find your cruise week and register for the free on-board Meet & Mingle!!;)

Edited by SilkySal
add