2020 Schedule

ptrpanpens

• 3 months later...

It was released to agents by webinar but I do not think they can share it here for a few days. It is a very interesting set of ports of call with some new ones that will interest many

They are going on sale for LCV members on 14 May and on general release 15th May so would expect a weekend update with the info going live sometime Monday if the info is to be online in time for those booking windows

They are going on sale for LCV members on 14 May and on general release 15th May so would expect a weekend update with the info going live sometime Monday if the info is to be online in time for those booking windows

How in the world will LCV members get access? We all know Azamara's IT department is less than stellar in their capabilities. :rolleyes:

How in the world will LCV members get access? We all know Azamara's IT department is less than stellar in their capabilities. :rolleyes:

I have trying to get into their site and it only allows me to sign in if I have a current booking. Great, how will I get notice early like other LCV members? We are Discoverer+. David

Is tomorrow still the target date for release of the 2020 schedules to LCV members? Not that I will be able to afford any of them.😱

The itineraries were distributed via email to travel agents this afternoon. Mine arrived at 3:30 PM California time. Many new destinations. The first one that grabbed me was on 5 January 2020, a 18 day Journey cruise from Los Angeles to Papeete, Tahiti followed by a 15 day cruise from Tahiti to New Zealand. The other itinerary that interested me is a series of " South Africa Intensive " cruises on the Pursuit in January and February 2020.

Travel agents can enter orders for LCV members tomorrow using the Espresso application of Cruising Power. On 15 May you can order cruises on Azamara's website.

The itineraries were distributed via email to travel agents this afternoon. Mine arrived at 3:30 PM California time. Many new destinations. The first one that grabbed me was on 5 January 2020, a 18 day Journey cruise from Los Angeles to Papeete, Tahiti followed by a 15 day cruise from Tahiti to New Zealand. The other itinerary that interested me is a series of " South Africa Intensive " cruises on the Pursuit in January and February 2020.

Travel agents can enter orders for LCV members tomorrow using the Espresso application of Cruising Power. On 15 May you can order cruises on Azamara's website.

South Africa intensive is on the Quest and the Journey (I believe I got the same email as BillC). I'm hoping that LCV members will at least get the same email listing voyages tomorrow, however there are no details, just dates starting and ending ports.

There is also another surprise in store...

Edited by laurieb