Adventure of the Seas Panoramic Oceanview

There's been very little in the way of any news regarding the new panoramic ocean view rooms on Deck 12. Last I heard was from a reviewer on the repo cruise who said they were still under construction.

Has anyone stayed in these rooms yet?

What is their status?

DW and i stayed in one on the Nav. Really great room, we loved the view. Very quiet, too. We snagged one of the front/center rooms, so no traffic outside our door. Easy elevator access. Just a few steps to being outside.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Myself, wife and disabled son are staying in one of these in June, I believe the room is 1814.

We have done the whole Florida/theme park thing for years as it’s really well set up for someone in a chair but since he’s eighteen now we feel we need a change and are hoping cruising will be perfect for him.

Who knows this might be the start to many more.

I am sailing in one of these cabins in July. From what I understand they will not even be completed until May 2018.

I just booked one today on Adventure so perhaps we will be it's first occupants on March 17, 2018

DW and i stayed in one on the Nav. Really great room, we loved the view. Very quiet, too. We snagged one of the front/center rooms, so no traffic outside our door. Easy elevator access. Just a few steps to being outside.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

how about noise from the Viking Crown Lounge and traffic from the Pool? Any problem?

how about noise from the Viking Crown Lounge and traffic from the Pool? Any problem?

None of any. There’s a pretty big buffer from the elevator bank and staircases in that forward atrium. The only traffic into the corridor would be from occupants since that corridor goes nowhere else. Those staterooms are right over the spa forward and the Viking lounge is in the aft stack tower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of any. There’s a pretty big buffer from the elevator bank and staircases in that forward atrium. The only traffic into the corridor would be from occupants since that corridor goes nowhere else. Those staterooms are right over the spa forward and the Viking lounge is in the aft stack tower.

so in your opinion if it was a suite in the same location one deck below around the gym no problems with those noises?

On Adventure now. I didn't know they were putting those cabins on deck 12 also. I've bee checking the ones on deck 11 trying to get a peek inside. It looks like they are all occupied.

sorry to be so confusing. I was in the middle of deciding whether I was going with a Panoramic on 12 or Junior on 11 and figure the noise question was the same for both new cabins on those floors. Apparently they weren't done for the March 3 sailing to check out.

so in your opinion if it was a suite in the same location one deck below around the gym no problems with those noises?

I’ve never stayed on deck 10 forward. Looks like you’re right under the edge of the spa/gym. I guess it would depend on what was right over you. But you wouldn’t have any pool noises, except MAYBE hearing a little bit out on your balcony. But you’ll be pretty far forward from the nearest outer pool deck area.

I’ve never stayed on deck 10 forward. Looks like you’re right under the edge of the spa/gym. I guess it would depend on what was right over you. But you wouldn’t have any pool noises, except MAYBE hearing a little bit out on your balcony. But you’ll be pretty far forward from the nearest outer pool deck area.

Thanks for the help

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm actually staying in 1804 on my May 11th sailing. Will post pictures when I return :-).

That is great!! I hope you have a good time and am looking forward to any info and pictures you can share. We are on the June 29th Cruise.

Thanks,

Scott

I'll be in the Family Panoramic Ocean View, (new after drydock) in June. I'll post room pics as there seems to be none. My cousin and husband are on this ship this week, but not in these rooms.

I have looked on the RCCL website and honestly can't find where/what the Adventure of the seas is sailing to and from. All I found was one listed sailing June 22 from NJ. Can someone please help me out?

Thanks

From now until October she sails out of Bayonne NJ to Canada/New England and Eastern Caribbean.

From October she sails from Ft. Lauderdale to the Caribbean

Back to Bayonne next May, repeat.

My husband and I stayed in a panoramic ocean view on the Explorer of the Seas last year. It was basically an ocean view room with a floor to ceiling window. While the view was great, and the price was right, the noise from the pool deck was deafening. Blaring music all day long. Never again. Astonished by the people who said it was quiet. Maybe they didn't spend much time in their rooms...

My husband and I stayed in a panoramic ocean view on the Explorer of the Seas last year. It was basically an ocean view room with a floor to ceiling window. While the view was great, and the price was right, the noise from the pool deck was deafening. Blaring music all day long. Never again. Astonished by the people who said it was quiet. Maybe they didn't spend much time in their rooms...

I thought these rooms were on deck 12 all the way in the front of the ship (over the spa) not near the pools?