6D on Anthem. Configuration with sofa near balcony window

I am booking a 6D on the Anthem as I would like to be on deck 12 near the Concierge Lounge. Would prefer sofa to be by the balcony windows. Can anyone tell me if any of these have that configuration:

Many thanks.

I am booking a 6D on the Anthem as I would like to be on deck 12 near the Concierge Lounge. Would prefer sofa to be by the balcony windows. Can anyone tell me if any of these have that configuration:

Many thanks.

The cabins are in pairs, find a connecting pair and look at the cabin doors as if you are standing in the corridor. The cabin on the left has bed by the balcony, the cabin on the right will have bed by the bathroom. You know you are doing it right if all the sofabeds are by balcony. You then just move down the corridor in pairs to get to the cabins you are interested in.

Cabins 12712 and 12716 will have the sofa by the balcony which is what we prefer also.

We had a cabin near that area, #12688 with sofa by balcony, on one of our Anthem cruises and it was very convenient to the Concierge Lounge for our morning coffees.

I always wanted the bed by the window but when I received my room number it was mid cabin and I have to say I enjoyed it immensely. I felt it was more insulated, cozy and darker as you are between both closets. I slept the best I've ever slept. I will always ask for that configuration going forward.