Suite/Pinnacle sea day complimentary specialty lunches on Radiance class?

On Liberty there is a limited complimentary lunch menu for suites and Pinnacles on sea days in Giovanni's' Where is the complimentary sea day lunch offered on the Radiance class ships? Brilliance specifically if anyone knows? On LB the menu is salmon, chicken breast or meat ball. There is also a daily special pasta. I believe there is also either salad or soup and a dessert choice.

On Liberty there is a limited complimentary lunch menu for suites and Pinnacles on sea days in Giovanni's' Where is the complimentary sea day lunch offered on the Radiance class ships? Brilliance specifically if anyone knows? On LB the menu is salmon, chicken breast or meat ball. There is also a daily special pasta. I believe there is also either salad or soup and a dessert choice.

I did not encounter this on the Radiance.

This seems to be a "Main Dining Room" quality food offering however in a more quiet area, same as some ships are offering a lunch in the Main Dinning Room on turnaround day for b2b cruisers.

The only complimentary meals offered in speciality restaurants, mainly Giovanni's with actual food from that speciality restaurant would be for the "Meal with an Officer" for Diamond + and Pinnacle members on sea days. But on some ships they just take tables in the main dinning room and offer a customized 3 course menu again "Main Dinning Room" style

So apparently Radiance class ships do not offer a specialty restaurant complimentary lunch for suites and Pinnacles? That is disappointing. I know about the Pinnacle meal with an officer. That is not what I am referring to. This is a sit down lunch, with a limited menu offered on sea days only. Guess I will have to do this when I sail LB again in December.

So apparently Radiance class ships do not offer a specialty restaurant complimentary lunch for suites and Pinnacles? That is disappointing. I know about the Pinnacle meal with an officer. That is not what I am referring to. This is a sit down lunch, with a limited menu offered on sea days only. Guess I will have to do this when I sail LB again in December.

Not that I've seen reported or in person.

I didn't see it on Liberty in February.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We travel only in Suites (GS). Only Suite Pinnacle lunch occurred on Presidents Cruise last September on Freedom. Have been on Brilliance but no Suite Pinnacle lunch.

Oasis alternates between Chops and Giovanni's. Sometimes CP150, but that's rare. Special limited menu. Suites not invited.

Many ships have a Suite/Pinnacle cocktail party, but all should have a Pinnacle lunch with officer. No suites. They did have a Suites only cocktail party on Mariner. Pinnacles not invited, unless they were in a suite.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Not sure I would call it a specialty lunch, but we had a Suite reception in Chops on Serenade during lunch hours on a sea day last year. Included appetizers and similar bite sized items from Giovanni’s & Chops served buffet style. What was nice was that they had an officer at each table, and they rotated around. Was done very very nicely, I was very impressed.

Not sure I would call it a specialty lunch, but we had a Suite reception in Chops on Serenade during lunch hours on a sea day last year. Included appetizers and similar bite sized items from Giovanni’s & Chops served buffet style. What was nice was that they had an officer at each table, and they rotated around. Was done very very nicely, I was very impressed.
Yep, I've done that before. That's what I called the cocktail party. On Mariner it was in the VCL.

Oasis alternates between Chops and Giovanni's. Sometimes CP150, but that's rare. Special limited menu. Suites not invited.

Many ships have a Suite/Pinnacle cocktail party, but all should have a Pinnacle lunch with officer. No suites. They did have a Suites only cocktail party on Mariner. Pinnacles not invited, unless they were in a suite.

On Freedom Presidents Cruise, there was a lunch with officers for P and 350+. Suites were not invited.

Okay, this is not what 39august is talking about/was asking about, unless s/he is not expressing her/himself clearly.

When I read the original post, I see an "every sea day offering of a lunch in a specialty restaurant for suites and pinnacles" question, NOT a once-a-voyage thing.

I have never seen this on any ship, including the Liberty.

Oh, I didn't read it that way, I thought she was asking about a special one time lunch.

See the words I highlighted.

Okay, this is not what 39august is talking about/was asking about, unless s/he is not expressing her/himself clearly.

When I read the original post, I see an "every sea day offering of a lunch in a specialty restaurant for suites and pinnacles" question, NOT a once-a-voyage thing.

I have never seen this on any ship, including the Liberty.

I read it like you did as well.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

It was on LB last week. Perhaps you have to ask. I believe LB has done this for at least the last two years. This may have been offered ever since LB came to Galveston. Yes, it is every sea day in Giovonni's and is complimentary. I had no idea that LB was the only ship that offered this.