Radiance of the Seas Alaska 2018 Thermal suite pricing???

We are booked on a 7 might ROTS Alaska cruise in June and would like to know the current pricing for the thermal suite.

We wanted to book this on online, but this is not available.

If anyone that is or has been on board can let us know the price that would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Hi - I don’t know if this is helpful or not, because my experience was on the transit from Honolulu to Vancouver, and not an Alaska itinerary. For our cruise, they had a special on the first day of $179 (plus 18% gratuity [emoji849]) for the length of the cruise (10 days) for 2 people. I believe the advertised price was $39 (per person) for a one day pass but I saw specials advertised during the cruise as low as $19.99. Again, that was per person, where the $179 was per couple. Hope that is helpful. The thermal suite is indeed beautiful with the big picture window and lovely tile loungers. It was rarely occupied during our cruise - I only saw one other person in there the whole time. Even though it was a cruise coming from Hawaii, we did have some chilly days at sea where it felt good to be in a warm space.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi - I don’t know if this is helpful or not, because my experience was on the transit from Honolulu to Vancouver, and not an Alaska itinerary. For our cruise, they had a special on the first day of $179 (plus 18% gratuity [emoji849]) for the length of the cruise (10 days) for 2 people. I believe the advertised price was $39 (per person) for a one day pass but I saw specials advertised during the cruise as low as $19.99. Again, that was per person, where the $179 was per couple. Hope that is helpful. The thermal suite is indeed beautiful with the big picture window and lovely tile loungers. It was rarely occupied during our cruise - I only saw one other person in there the whole time. Even though it was a cruise coming from Hawaii, we did have some chilly days at sea where it felt good to be in a warm space.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I don’t know what the pricing would be for the week, but I was just at the Radiance spa. The daily rate is $20 + 18% tip and if it were for the rest of the week (we are on day 3) it would be $69 +18% tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the replies, However, still hoping to find someone who is on-board, or just finished a 7 night Alaska Itinerary on Radiance this year. to Find out how much the week long pass for the thermal suite is... can anyone help out?