Mixers, tonic waters, etc....

AidenL

Justb wondering, for a gin and tonic or vodka and tonic, it it bottled or fountain tonic which is used?

Is it possible to request a specific brand, like Fever Tree for example!

My wife is a big gin and diet tonic fan. She has been very happy with the diet tonic she receives (from a can) on Celebrity. Not sure of the brand, but she gives it a thumbs up.

No Fever Tree and if you are sailing on Reflection in the Med in the summer on the Classic package, you won’t get cans either ;). Cans were only available last year when she returned back to the Caribbean, unless you had the Premium package.

Regular tonic water from the fountain gun. Diet tonic water (that I & my waistline prefer) is either Canada Dry or Seagrams normally in a small bottle (have never seen a can)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Regular tonic water from the fountain gun. Diet tonic water (that I & my waistline prefer) is either Canada Dry or Seagrams normally in a small bottle (have never seen a can)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So they carry diet tonic? That’s what I drink at home. It’s pretty rare that I see diet tonic in a bar!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On Eclipse last week with a Classic Package the tonic was Canada Dry and poured from a plastic bottle. I would specify the gin but just assumed I got the tonic appropriate to my package. I think it was a 1 litre bottle so once it got near the bottom some of the fizz had gone.

I saw some people with cans of Seagrams tonic to drink on its own but assumed they were paying for it or had a Premium Package.