Back to back cruise bookings questions

annarack

Thank you. That sounds a great trip. Do we have to book both cruises at the same time to get the discount, or can we add on the second one at a later date if we see a good offer do you know? Both are no fly so wouldn't be an issue amending flights etc. Just an idea at this stage. Thanks.

Thank you. That sounds a great trip. Do we have to book both cruises at the same time to get the discount, or can we add on the second one at a later date if we see a good offer do you know? Both are no fly so wouldn't be an issue amending flights etc. Just an idea at this stage. Thanks.

Better to book the two together as you have more chance of getting the same cabin.

You should get the discount even if you book at different times but that would make getting the same cabin difficult.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Better to book the two together as you have more chance of getting the same cabin.

You should get the discount even if you book at different times but that would make getting the same cabin difficult.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

One recent dinner companion confirmed that adding a later B2B does give you 10% off both, they also were able to change their first cruise cabin so that they had the same one on both cruises, however I assume these were both select fares.

One recent dinner companion confirmed that adding a later B2B does give you 10% off both, they also were able to change their first cruise cabin so that they had the same one on both cruises, however I assume these were both select fares.

Only if the cabin is available. It is not that much hassle to change cabins.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

Taken from P&Os website-

Yes, there is a 10% back to back discount applied to each booking if you book more than one consecutive cruise on the same ship. Applicable to the P&O Cruises Select Fare only .

Also there are certain T&Cs as which types of cruises and lengths of cruises are excluded.

Thanks everyone. Really useful info. Realised this won't actually work for us as the second cruise we were looking to add on is a short break, and only cruises over 5 nights qualify for the discount I have found. Hope this info helps others in the future though.