Suite lounge drinks

Is breakfast offered in Chops on all ships if you're diamond? We'll be on HOS in three weeks and would like to try different places for breakfast especially if they're less crowded than the Windjammer.

Is breakfast offered in Chops on all ships if you're diamond? We'll be on HOS in three weeks and would like to try different places for breakfast especially if they're less crowded than the Windjammer.

I've not heard of any ship that has a made-to-order breakfast in a specialty restaurant for Diamond level guests.

I've not heard of any ship that has a made-to-order breakfast in a specialty restaurant for Diamond level guests.

There is a menu on this thread that mentions breakfast in Chops for diamond members. Maybe it's an old menu?

There is a menu on this thread that mentions breakfast in Chops for diamond members. Maybe it's an old menu?

I never heard of that, always breakfast for suite and pinnacle have also seen breakfast for diamond plus

I have reviewed this thread and cannot find a mention of breakfast in Chops. Would you please post a link or post number?

I have reviewed this thread and cannot find a mention of breakfast in Chops. Would you please post a link or post number?

Bob,

Back in 2014 we sailed Granduer to Bermuda from Baltimore and they had a full breakfast in Chops for Diamond+ and above members and suite guests. Maybe just that class of ships. Not sure if they do it anymore.

Also they used to let Diamond members sit at free tables in Chops to eat carry-in breakfast on those ships where it is adjacent to the Windjammer. Not sure if the OP is referring to that practice. Not sure if they even do that anymore.

Post 10. A menu has a note about breakfast being served in Chops.

Not a big fan of RCCL suite lounge drink menu, compare to Celebrity’s Michael’s Club. I dislike the brands offered on RCCL, and Michael’s is not a limited time frame, more quality and an elegant atmosphere.
I have to agree. We did our first suite on Celebrity a couple of weeks ago. In the end, just focusing on the suite experience, I think it's a better experience for a comparable price. They just don't have all the other bells and whistles on the ship.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I only took one suite cruise, on harmony. And i found the lounge very accommodating. While we had the drink package, it was obvious others didn't

My husband drinks bud light. And when another guest we sat with (he had i believe miller light) asked if the bud light was included ( it was not on the beverage list) the waiter told him sure. And from that point on he got bud lights

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Not a big fan of RCCL suite lounge drink menu, compare to Celebrity’s Michael’s Club. I dislike the brands offered on RCCL, and Michael’s is not a limited time frame, more quality and an elegant atmosphere.

we were in Michaels 2 weeks ago on summit really loved it very elegant and with drinks from early morning to midnight

Just curious. Can you take your cocktails to your suite to enjoy

As noted previously-now that DL drinks are pre loaded can take it anywhere.

Also had a great experience where my wife wanted Moscato and got it, then every night they had it for her in the SL

As noted previously-now that DL drinks are pre loaded can take it anywhere.

Also had a great experience where my wife wanted Moscato and got it, then every night they had it for her in the SL

But what if you are not Diamond, just Suite? Can you take the drinks out of the lounge then?

But what if you are not Diamond, just Suite? Can you take the drinks out of the lounge then?

In the suite lounge we have a drink before dinner and one more "to go" to take to dinner with us. Never a problem, sometimes they poured and brought it over to where we were sitting before we even asked. Same with stopping in after dinner and getting a drink to take to the show.