New Orleans- Ease of trolley car transportation

j603

Hey quick question. We are cruising out of NOLA in August and I have booked Hyatt Regency next to the the Superdome. There is a trolley stopped at the hotel and I was wondering if people to give me feedback on the ease of using that mode of transportation.

You can buy an all day or 3 day pass on the trolley. It’s great and fun. Just pay attention so you pull the bell when you want the next stop. If no ones waiting to get on they will drive through.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Really easy to use but IIRC the line that stops at the H-R is the Loyola-UPT (Rampart-St. Claude)Streetcar Line, which has a limited route that skirts the edge of the French Quarter. You can walk a couple blocks to catch the St. Charles line which will take you uptown (Garden District, Audubon Park) or downtown (Canal Street, French Quarter. I'd advise you to get the GoMobile app which has the routes and schedules and even allows you to buy passes online.

Really easy to use but IIRC the line that stops at the H-R is the Loyola-UPT (Rampart-St. Claude)Streetcar Line, which has a limited route that skirts the edge of the French Quarter. You can walk a couple blocks to catch the St. Charles line which will take you uptown (Garden District, Audubon Park) or downtown (Canal Street, French Quarter. I'd advise you to get the GoMobile app which has the routes and schedules and even allows you to buy passes online.

Thanks, I will definitely get the app before we go.