Entertainment marella dream

What’s the entertainment like on the marella dream?

are there any nightclubs on board. I have been on 7 other cruises and they have a bit of nightclub for the younger crowd.

Looking forward to cruise may 2018.

JM

What was your impression of The Dream?

Been on. her numerous times,last time was 4/5 years ago and on her again soon

Our impression is good,crew really top class,entertainment fair to good,food very good,ship very clean ,going again in october,so I think that say's it all !!. Have a good trip.

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from a week on Dream, our first Thomsons/Marella cruise after doing 20 P&O and a smattering of other lines. We found the entertainment on the ship excellent and had a better time than ever on P&O from a point of view of the liveliness of the Theatre Co., the Entertainment Staff and especially the passengers. P&O is like being in an old folks home by comparison. By 10.30/11.00pm we used to find P&O ships largely deserted with only a few diehards left in bars or the disco but the Dream was a revelation with the ship very lively into the the small hours. We cant speak highly enough of Tayler the Cruise Director and his staff. What energy! They were all brilliant and really worked hard to make everyone enjoy the cruise without being over pushy in any way. Well done! Apart from the excellent lively Theatre Co. the 'outside' entertainer Martin Daniels, who did 2 different shows, was also really good. I think you will really enjoy the cruise.

PS We are no youngsters just young pensioners and there were many older than us enjoying the lively atmosphere.

Try celebration it will be our 11th or 12 th cruise in 4 weeks and have always found everything ok ,my wife won the £1000 gift voucher on the marella Facebook page ,so this cruise is only costing £200 ,have a go at the competitions,you never know. I mean we go in 4 weeks ,not 12 cruise in 4 weeks

Tayscot - Taylor is great and trained under Gareth CD currently on Celebration Martin Daniels is very very good - we've seen him a couple of times and would still go to see him again

Which band was it?

Bands onboard were Sound Nation, Music Wave and Acoustic Soul (who we particularly liked). There was also Keith Kerslake on the Piano. The final night's Band Jam with all the musicians playing together was really good fun!