Cash deposit onto onboard account

catperson02

A bit of advice please.

In a moment of temporary weakness I agreed to taking on an extra responsibility at work! When the extra money comes each month rather than leave it in my bank account to vanish away with the normal day to day expenses I had thought of withdrawing the money and, once on board adding it to my account as a cash payment. I will, as usual, register my credit card when I check in and the amount is not going to be more than I anticipate spending as it will only be an extra hour or two at work per week and once the tax man has had his chunk there will be not much left. It will certainly fund a few cocktails and meals in speciality restaurants though!

Is this a possibility? Has anyone tried this? Thank you

I do this all the time. You can check your on board account through the TV in your cabin and you can ask for a statement at guest services. Towards the end of your cruise, just pay cash to pay off the outstanding balance.

As well as paying cash in, you can also draw cash out in sterling, euros or dollars. With sterling there is no extra charge and it just gets added to your account which is ultimately charged to your credit card.

Brian