Thermal Suite pass on Collectors Cruises

NanaJPB

We are leaving on a 40-day Collectors Cruise (3 Cruises in one) in 10 days. We’ve always enjoyed the thermal suites in the past and will probably do so again. Can anyone tell me whether HAL sells passes for the entire 40 days or will we need to buy them segment by segment?

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are leaving on a 40-day Collectors Cruise (3 Cruises in one) in 10 days. We’ve always enjoyed the thermal suites in the past and will probably do so again. Can anyone tell me whether HAL sells passes for the entire 40 days or will we need to buy them segment by segment?

Thanks so much!

I was able to buy the pass for my entire collectors' cruise.

No problem at all :)

Thanks, Kazu! I knew you’d have the answer for me! 5 days before we start off, 10days until boarding!

Glad I could help. Have a great cruise :)

My experience as well as Kazu's. In fact, if my memory is correct, there is a price break for doing so for the entire Collector's Voyage.

That’s good to hear! I can’t imagine the cost for 40 days! Any guesses?

No guesses, sorry. I don't recall what I paid, but I do recall that it was less than two separate cruise thermal suite passes.

In my opinion, regardless of the cost, as long as there is a large hydrotherapy pool on the ship, the money I spend is well spent.

Our cruise was was $499 pp with a couple. I hooked up with another roll call member as DH is not a fan. It was our Westerdam Hawaii, Tahiti Marquesas cruise. I think it was a 33 day cruise (we went on to Vancouver) if memory serves. Hope this helps.

And I agree with rka on being "worth it". I had serious elbow surgery just in time to make it a "pre condition", scared I wouldn't be able to go and cleared by the surgeon but I was definitely handicapped when I boarded.

Thanks to the hydrotherapy pool and my exercises, I walked off lugging my own luggage and with no protective sling :).

It was highly rated by both my surgeon and my physiotherapist.

Edited by kazu

I paid $159 or $199 for a single for the first half of a collector cruise and was offered the second half for $99.

This was in 2015 so things may have changed. We are doing on a 24 day Collectors cruise in June so I will definitely enquire about the whole cruise.

I did ask on the Roll Call if anyone wanted to share but got no takers unfortunately.