JFK > AMS Need Advice

martyap

Booked the Brilliance out of Amsterdam for August 2019 so it is too early to book flights. Looks like my best choice is Delta. Going to Amsterdam is not a problem because we will arrive a few days early. Returning to JFK directly after the cruise is my question. Unless it changes there is a non stop Delta flight JFK>AMS at 10:55am......is that too risky?????

After that I would have to use a KLM code share flight later in the day. Any suggestions. Thanks!

Edited by martyap

Generally don’t recommend anything earlier than noon, and you’re asking about pre —11:00!!!

If EVERYTHING goes smoothly you’ll probably make it. One hiccup and your sitting in AMS, in the height of tourist season, looking for another flight home. This will be a problem entirely created by you, thus putting you well done the priority list of the airlines in order of dealing with it. Do you realize how full flights are during the summer holiday season?

How lucky do you feel? Is booking that flight so important that if a hiccup occurs, you don’t mind possibly flying out on a later date?

After that I would have to use a KLM code share flight later in the day. Any suggestions. Thanks!

Sounds like you have some good options. If Delta meets your standards for an airline, then KLM will as well.