Tiffany No Longer with ROE - Heads Up

Just a quick FYI for anyone who might have been working with ROE and had Tiffany as their planner - she has left the company and all of her weddings are being reassigned and you might want to check in and reconfirm your arrangements.

I'm now working with Devyn who seems super sweet and organized. It appears most of what I confirmed with Tiffany was in the file but there were a few things not there that Devyn is now taking care of for me.

Happy planning all!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Just a quick FYI for anyone who might have been working with ROE and had Tiffany as their planner - she has left the company and all of her weddings are being reassigned and you might want to check in and reconfirm your arrangements.

I'm now working with Devyn who seems super sweet and organized. It appears most of what I confirmed with Tiffany was in the file but there were a few things not there that Devyn is now taking care of for me.

Happy planning all!

How are you finding Devyn? I am also dealing with her and am finding communications to be somewhat challenging

Sent from my SM-G955F using Forums mobile app

How are you finding Devyn? I am also dealing with her and am finding communications to be somewhat challenging

I am find Devyn very frustrating to deal with. Every email she sends me she keeps repeating herself like I'm and idiot. Not very happy. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Frustrating.. . We're trying to nail down what venue everything will happen in.. She tells me it's first ask first get but that we are not a priority yet..... Our ship is almost sold out and I assume there are alot of groups..

She makes me feel so important ..

We're getting married in the Biscayne conference room on the epic 🤮 and at 4pm. And we have no choice in the matter. We are too close to land all day prior to 4pm and as there are only 13 guests we are limited as to which rooms they let us have. Oh well.

What ship are you getting married on?

We are getting married in May 2019. Devyn contacted the ship and they gave her a ceremony room and reception room and times for both. Although we don't like the ceremony room but that seems to be the only real option for our group size and the time constraints due to the ship being within 12 nautical miles of land for a large portion of the day

• 2 weeks later...
We are getting married in May 2019. Devyn contacted the ship and they gave her a ceremony room and reception room and times for both. Although we don't like the ceremony room but that seems to be the only real option for our group size and the time constraints due to the ship being within 12 nautical miles of land for a large portion of the day

We were finally given a time and venue for our ceremony and reception. The HUGE suprise is they are both outdoors on the waterfront! I'm excited it's outdoors but waiting to hear of they have an alternative location if the weather is bad.