Oceania PH 3

jjwoben1

how much drawer space is available in Ph 3

Greetings from South Beach, jjwoben1. All PHs have the same amount of storage space. The numbers on them refer to location. The first time we chose PH 3, 10022, it was by default, as it was still available at the time of booking. Now a PH 2, we will occupy it for the fourth time in March. Obviously, we like its location.

Mary

Greetings from South Beach, jjwoben1. All PHs have the same amount of storage space. The numbers on them refer to location. The first time we chose PH 3, 10022, it was by default, as it was still available at the time of booking. Now a PH 2, we will occupy it for the fourth time in March. Obviously, we like its location.

Mary

We usually choose 10020 which is right next door to 10022 and is a PH3.

Mary

Actually this is not correct. There are two at the aft of the ship on deck 7 that have the big wrap around balconies, but the room is a little smaller and the closet is a bit smaller. There is still plenty of closet space there, the biggest issue with them is the lack of space by the table and chairs at the end of the bed and the area across from it.

I don’t believe anyone on these boards has the technical knowledge to answer that question. If one’s electrical power demands, at any given time, exceeds the numerous number of power outlets provided, I would recommend either they, or their TA, confer directly with Oceania fully explaining those power “requirements “!

I don’t believe anyone on these boards has the technical knowledge to answer that question. If one’s electrical power demands, at any given time, exceeds the numerous number of power outlets provided, I would recommend either they, or their TA, confer directly with Oceania fully explaining those power “requirements “!

This response is correct, but I will add that we always travel with power strips, and there has been a recent trend towards their being disconnected from the power source unless the passenger is IN the room with them.