5 Night Dining Package

I bought the 5 night dining package for the Harmony in August. My wife and I are dining with another couple. Can someone with experience please tell me how I can schedule all 5 nights and make sure we dine with our friends?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I bought the 5 night dining package for the Harmony in August. My wife and I are dining with another couple. Can someone with experience please tell me how I can schedule all 5 nights and make sure we dine with our friends?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

From my experience on the Allure 3 months ago, what will happen is that when you first get on board, in your stateroom you will find a dinner reservation for one of the restaurants for the first or second night depending upon when you indicated you wanted the 5 night specialty package to start and then exactly as Bob says, you go to any specialty restaurant and get them to change it and make reservations at any of the others. If you go before the first afternoon is done, you should have absolutely no issues getting the restaurant days and time of your choice.

I haven't been on Harmony yet, but have been on Allure several times and have used the 5 night package. I haven't ever received a notice in my cabin telling me what restaurant was booked for me on the first night. I did, however, see a hostess near the Cafe Promenade and advised which restaurants we wanted and when.

I was able to make reservations for both cabins at the same time, so I am sure you will be able to do so also. If there is no hostess, go to one of the specialty restaurants and the hostess will be able to arrange the reservations for the restaurants of your choice.

I plan to do this when I sail in Harmony in a few months.

They make it quite easy. Once on on board go to any of the specialty restaurants (last year on Oasis we went to Izumi) and they can assist. We had no trouble getting the restaurants we wanted for the nights we wanted and the times we wanted. The entire process took less than 10 minutes. Have someone from both parties go to take care of this.