MSC Orchestra from Germany

somewhereintimedebbie

I have never posted on Cruise Critic and would love some feedback on anyone that has sailed in The Baltic on MSC Orchestra. We are booked for July 22, 7 days and wonder if anyone else from the USA and on Cruise Critic will be sailing with us.... I have cruised a lot, but never where English will not be one of the major languages....yikes!:cool: If anyone has any insights I would love to hear them!

I have never posted on Cruise Critic and would love some feedback on anyone that has sailed in The Baltic on MSC Orchestra. We are booked for July 22, 7 days and wonder if anyone else from the USA and on Cruise Critic will be sailing with us.... I have cruised a lot, but never where English will not be one of the major languages....yikes!:cool: If anyone has any insights I would love to hear them!

My wife and I and another couple are sailing on Orchestra for a 12 Day cruise late Aug I would be interested to here how your trip was

My wife and I and another couple are sailing on Orchestra for a 12 Day cruise late Aug I would be interested to here how your trip was

We are also booked on a Baltic sailing on Orchestra in August so interested to hear about your experience.