Walk to Cabo Dolphins on our own? 1/2 the price as carnival is charging

Sunturnip

I know that the website says it’s not recommended blah blah blah.... the problem Ive encountered is booking thru Cabo adventures is about half of what Carnival is charging for the same exact tour. Any recommendations on what to do with this? Thank you!

Interesting. something new... the dolphin pool is small, very popular, and right near the cruise pier. The ships tour usually sells out, as it is a big hit with passengers. And, like yourself, many many folks have asked this Q here before, with always the same not happening. Perhaps Carnival and Caboadventures are not getting along as well as they used to, so congratulations, have fun, saving $ having booked directly

• 4 months later...
so which port has the best dolphin swim we have all out grandkids ages 8,12,16,17,20 and the parents.. will be in pv the 12/24 in maz 12/25 in cabo12/26 thanks for info
"Best" can be a very subjective opinion.

For pure convenience, Cabo is ideal. The dolphin center is right by the tender dock.

The Vallarta dolphin center is a short distance from the port and involves excursion provided transportation. It is a larger facility with greater capacity.

Both operations are run by the same corporation so the overall quality of the dolphin interaction should be similar. I believe the Vallarta is more comfortable participants and observers while the Cabo facility is located right at primary tourist zone.

Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-T700 using Forums mobile app

People have reported that once it was discovered they were cruise ship passengers, they were cancelled and not able to do the dolphin swim. Cabo Adventures and the cruise line exchange list to be sure all cruise ship passengers are booked through the cruise line. You may want to let Cabo Adventures know you are cruise ship passengers and see what they say. If you have your heart set on doing this, I wouldn't want you to be disappointed.