Seaside Aurea Whirlpool Suite

Loceng

We are considering cruising with MSC Seaside in an Aurea whirlpool suite, and I was curious on how big I could expect the whirlpool to be. I know the ship is not finished yet, but how big is the whirlpools on other MSC ships or comparable suites with other cruiselines?

I made the comment on the other whirlpool suite thread that MSC will make a lot of unhappy cruisers with the misrepresentations in that video, to me it makes MSC look bad and should be removed. Look at the cabin floor plan and note the size of the balcony and whirlpool, shown about the size of a normal bathtub.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Discover-MSC/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Seaside/Staterooms-And-Suites.aspx

The CGI crew took an awful lot of artistic license in the video. If the whirlpool tub is that size there will be no balcony. The balcony divider is missing and all the furniture shown is actually on the adjoining Fantastica suite's balcony. Also, the closest corner of the tub enclosure is on the adjoining suite's balcony. It's a more blatant misrepresentation than the two bedroom GS floor plan still showing on the booking side for all GS.

I made the comment on the other whirlpool suite thread that MSC will make a lot of unhappy cruisers with the misrepresentations in that video, to me it makes MSC look bad and should be removed. Look at the cabin floor plan and note the size of the balcony and whirlpool, shown about the size of a normal bathtub.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Discover-MSC/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Seaside/Staterooms-And-Suites.aspx

The CGI crew took an awful lot of artistic license in the video. If the whirlpool tub is that size there will be no balcony. The balcony divider is missing and all the furniture shown is actually on the adjoining Fantastica suite's balcony. Also, the closest corner of the tub enclosure is on the adjoining suite's balcony. It's a more blatant misrepresentation than the two bedroom GS floor plan still showing on the booking side for all GS.

What I think MSC did was use the correct Interior CGI footage and the incorrect exterior. That exterior is most likely the Yacht Club Royal Suite. If you look at that floorplan, THAT is what is shown at the end of the video.

Scratch that, nope. Yacht Club Royal Suite appears to be bigger than that CGI.

• 1 month later...
Here's a real one on Meraviglia not sure if they'll be the same on this ship 0c5b975f5a46885490cd3b9b875bb8d7.jpg9d2c0432bc5bc9d76e4225c6880a86a4.jpg

Does the balcony whirlpool suite also have a table and 2 chairs to sit on. 😄😄😄 as we have booked the suite on the MSC seaside

• 11 months later...

we are booked on this spring 2020 and have been researching the cc and other venues, i did find this you tube video of that type of room (spoiler alert its in german!)

I would love to hear more from everyone about their experience and what all the "aurora" package includes -private pool access and other perks i cant find anything about