Mediterranean drinks

Thecat3902

My husband and I booked the bellissima for June 2019. I noticed some people discussing charges for water in the dining rooms. We are hesitant to add a drink package because we figure we have a lot of port days. What are the typically charges for bottle water, sodas, etc on their Mediterranean cruises?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My husband and I booked the bellissima for June 2019. I noticed some people discussing charges for water in the dining rooms. We are hesitant to add a drink package because we figure we have a lot of port days. What are the typically charges for bottle water, sodas, etc on their Mediterranean cruises?

A litre bottle of water or a standard soda comes in at €2.50 - €3. I understood that cruisers booking from USA received complimentary bottled water at dinner but that may have changed. The packages are good value. Even on port days, you may take bottled water ashore, return ton the ship early in the afternoon and avail of cocktails, beers, sundowners and wine at dinner plus pre or post dinner drinks, not to mention specialty coffees etc. It's easy to break even without being an alcoholic.

Here is a link to the complete Med bar list for summer 2016. I don't think the prices will be much changed

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2413060

hope this gives a reasonable insight into what you might spend, and enable you to feel comfortable buying the package.

Pete

Here is a link to the complete Med bar list for summer 2016. I don't think the prices will be much changed

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2413060

hope this gives a reasonable insight into what you might spend, and enable you to feel comfortable buying the package.

Pete

Thank you for sending me that. That is a huge help.

• 8 months later...
When we were on Meravigilia (June 2017) and Musica (May 2018), as US passengers we were given bottled waters in the dining room and buffet (at lunch and dinner). I just booked Seaview (June 2019) and I did not see this.

Is this no longer offered to US Passengers?

Thanks for asking this question.

When we were on Meravigilia (June 2017) and Musica (May 2018), as US passengers we were given bottled waters in the dining room and buffet (at lunch and dinner). I just booked Seaview (June 2019) and I did not see this.

Is this no longer offered to US Passengers?

I'm curious to know as well.