Booking excursions

gydell

• 1 month later...

If you log in to your account on the website you can book excursions online any time of the day or night. These will be charged to your onboard account which you settle at the end of the cruise.

If you have onboard credit you can use this to pay for the excursions. The excursions can be cancelled or changed once you are on board. There is a deadline for cancellation.

• 3 weeks later...

I understand you pre-book excursions but upon boarding the charges go on your account. How do you go about using your OBC credit for these? Woukd you happen to know if you can use OBC for purchasing internet time? Thanks, Cindy

I understand you pre-book excursions but upon boarding the charges go on your account. How do you go about using your OBC credit for these? Woukd you happen to know if you can use OBC for purchasing internet time? Thanks, Cindy

Yes you can, Cindy, to the latter. When you board, you give them credit card information. This backs up your onboard account. Anything you spend money on, on the ship, gets charged to your account. So if you have an OBC, it just automatically gets used to pay for some of these things. Excursions, spa, gift shop purchases, internet. Then at the end, your credit card is charged with the balance.

That makes sense. Thank you very much!

Our account balance will be paid off using our US credit card. However when we paid for our trip we were charged cross border transaction exchange fees because the PGC bank is outside the US. We have tried, unsuccessfully, to get an answer to whether we will be charged these fees again when we pay off our account on the ship. Has anyone had experience with this? Thanks again.

Hello. I know there is a PGC motu in Ta' haa where you can spend the day on the beach. I think there is also a motu in Bora Bora with a private PG beach. Are there tenders out to these motus....how do you sign up?

Is there anything similar in Moorea...I see a trip called "BBQ on private motu" which I'm hoping would be less commercial than the "Beach day at the Intercontinental" but is the beach as nice? I am a beach lover!

Where is the snorkelling best on this trip? I was thinking of snorkelling in Huahine, Aitutaki and Bora Bora, Moorea. Should I do a land tour in any of those areas instead? I want to see whatever is the best feature for each specific island ( was thinking of land tour in Raratonga & possible Moorea). What do you suggest?

Thank goodness for the wonderful people on this site. The suggestions are invaluable. Much appreciated!!

Hello. I know there is a PGC motu in Ta' haa where you can spend the day on the beach. I think there is also a motu in Bora Bora with a private PG beach. Are there tenders out to these motus....how do you sign up?

Is there anything similar in Moorea...I see a trip called "BBQ on private motu" which I'm hoping would be less commercial than the "Beach day at the Intercontinental" but is the beach as nice? I am a beach lover!

Where is the snorkelling best on this trip? I was thinking of snorkelling in Huahine, Aitutaki and Bora Bora, Moorea. Should I do a land tour in any of those areas instead? I want to see whatever is the best feature for each specific island ( was thinking of land tour in Raratonga & possible Moorea). What do you suggest?

Thank goodness for the wonderful people on this site. The suggestions are invaluable. Much appreciated!!

The tenders take you out to the moths. You don’t need to sign up. The tender to the Bora Bora Motu runs every hour. Do water excursions for Bora Bora and land on MOOREA. The best thing we like to do is to do an ATV your on MOOREA. You will see the inside of the island, the pineapple fields, the school and a lot more. They aren’t the hard to drive either. Bora Bora is a great place to do a snorkeling with the sharks and rays excursion. Huahine and Aitutaki are other nice places to snorkel. The BBQ on Tasha is really good and all you can eat. It’s a great way to spend the day. Hope this helps a little. Have a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Snorkeling: Bora Bora, Aitutaki and Tahaa (drift snorkel)

Land based: Rarotonga and Huahine

Either: Moorea