Royal Princess British Isles main showroom showtimes?

mrbeaver

We sail on the Royal on June 6th. We have "anytime" dining and it would be helpful to know when the main shows begin. I realize some late ports have different times but I'm looking for the regular times. Thanks.

We sail on the Royal on June 6th. We have "anytime" dining and it would be helpful to know when the main shows begin. I realize some late ports have different times but I'm looking for the regular times. Thanks.

Main show times in Princess Theater were 8: and 10: or 10:15. Finding a seat at the early show was impossible. We arrived shortly before 7:30 each night for either Silk or the Beatles tribute group and it was SRO, so we went to Crooners, and went to the 10: show, arriving at 9:15 for seats. None of us are interested in the comics or magic shows, so Crooners became our evening entertainment of choice.

One night the Beatles group played in the Atrium - the place was packed. Korey Simon, at Crooners was fantastic, fun and engaging with is audience. The Princess group that entertained in the Atrium area at night was great, had everyone up and dancing. Of course the passengers who are more like professional ball room dancers, kept those of us who can't follow a box-step entertained, too.

We had anytime dining, went the first night about 7:30, service was very slow, food was blah, so we opted for the buffet where we could eat at our own pace and on a time schedule that worked for us. One night, we did the Crown grille, which was very good.

Darcy