Whisper June 17

Sank and Frandy

Yes, what Stumblefoot said:).......go to the SS homepage and register there.......you can see every day...ports,

dinners, etc. (it is listed under Activities).

Formal night info and all shore excursions and dining can be found in your MySilversea account. Entertainment will be provided on board in your daily Chronicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello

I have been to mysilversea but cannot find which evening is formal or casual. Can you specify where exactly I should find it? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have been to mysilversea but cannot find which evening is formal or casual. Can you specify where exactly I should find it?
From your MySilversea home page, select one of three options under the “Reserve Now” section as any of the three will take you to the same page. There, you will find each day listed for your voyage. Under the date is where a formal night will be identified (ours is the third night; Jun 17). See the attached pic for an upcoming voyage of mine.2a660fe43f1c12288b3bf4455fcbf310.jpg SS doesn’t identify casual nights online, but rest assured the first and last nights are always casual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am on this sailing as well, and was wondering about formal night. MySilversea does not show one, so my thought was that maybe because on Mediterranean sailings, formal night is optional that may be why there is not one indicated.

From Silversea website :

Please note: On 7 day sailings in the Baltic, Mediterranean and

Alaska, formal night is always optional; guests may choose to

dress informal, a jacket is required for gentlemen.

You are not alone - the formal nights never did show up on 'My Silversea' so we just waited till we were onboard and took it day by day.

Worst case scenario, when you embark the dress codes for the full voyage should be listed in the Chronicle waiting for you in your room.