Mini bar for lowest grade V cabins

peasmith

Hi can anyone tell me whether the mini bar is stocked if you buy the silver spirits drink package? Otherwise this grade cabin doesn't have the mini bar stocked on arrival (we could always stock it ourselves I suppose with soft drinks).

Hi can anyone tell me whether the mini bar is stocked if you buy the silver spirits drink package? Otherwise this grade cabin doesn't have the mini bar stocked on arrival (we could always stock it ourselves I suppose with soft drinks).

The minibar will be stocked with soft drinks (no alcohol) when you arrive and this is yours to consume. Normally, V cabin minibars are not restocked however you can purchase additional items (which isn't really necessary because you can always get more cans of soda at meal time in the World Cafe). In other words, whatever is in the minibar when you arrive is yours to consume and you may pay for any additional items you wish.

As for under the package, the latest word is that they are not included in the package (so no restocking for V cabins and no alcohol for the DV cabins). Hopefully, someone can report what the current state of affairs is.

The minibar will be stocked with soft drinks (no alcohol) when you arrive and this is yours to consume. Normally, V cabin minibars are not restocked however you can purchase additional items (which isn't really necessary because you can always get more cans of soda at meal time in the World Cafe). In other words, whatever is in the minibar when you arrive is yours to consume and you may pay for any additional items you wish.

As for under the package, the latest word is that they are not included in the package (so no restocking for V cabins and no alcohol for the DV cabins). Hopefully, someone can report what the current state of affairs is.

I was in a DV cabin in April. I had the silver beverage package. No liquor for mini bar, only restocking of soda , candy and chips.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was in a V2 in March for our TA and can confirm nothing is restocked nor will the minibar lady change out what is in the fridge-we don’t drink sprite and asked if we could have those 2 cans switched out. “No” was the only answer.

As noted by a previous poster, it is easy to self-restock. We just asked at the bar for a can of soda to take back to the room one afternoon and the bartender handed us 4!

Interesting. We would only drink Coke Light and were planning to ask them to replace the cans that were not Coke Light. We will try to request the change and see what happens.

Good luck! I tried twice and it was easier to just leave the ones I didn’t want and get what we wanted from the bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck! I tried twice and it was easier to just leave the ones I didn’t want and get what we wanted from the bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess it depends on the steward. My impression was that if they have it on the ship, they will replace unwanted items. We had what we wanted.