Cunard Points on P&O

bee-ess

All P&O and Cunard points are taken into account on Princess .....we were escalated straight to Elite on there but sadly doesn’t work the other way round for some reason,

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Princess have stopped doing this now.

Have they? We still seem to have all our points and Elite status. mostly gained from P&O

Just checked on the Captains Circle.

Quite recently but only for any future cruises. Any points already gained still count and wont be removed and your status will stay the same.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

Quite recently but only for any future cruises. Any points already gained still count and wont be removed and your status will stay the same.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

The Princess recognition of P&O cruises issue is more complicated than has been suggested. The cut off point was 12 December 2017 all P&O cruises completed before then are taken into consideration, scoring 1 cruise credit point per cruise and the individual nights count on a separate tally. This counts towards your Princess Loyalty Level in the Captain's Circle. However if you have never sailed on a bona fide Princess Cruise Line cruise all your P&O points will be disregarded at boarding and you will be regarded as a newcomer to Princess with a Blue loyalty level - New Cruiser. So your status will only stay the same if you have previously sailed on a Princess vessel.

Regards John

Edited by john watson

The Princess recognition of P&O cruises issue is more complicated than has been suggested. The cut off point was 12 December 2017 all P&O cruises completed before then are taken into consideration, scoring 1 cruise credit point per cruise and the individual nights count on a separate tally. This counts towards your Princess Loyalty Level in the Captain's Circle. However if you have never sailed on a bona fide Princess Cruise Line cruise all your P&O points will be disregarded at boarding and you will be regarded as a newcomer to Princess with a Blue loyalty level - New Cruiser. So your status will only stay the same if you have previously sailed on a Princess vessel.

Regards John

I have just taken a look at my Princess account and I can see that the cruise that we took last month on Azura has been included but the 2 P&O cruises that we currently have booked are not showing as future cruises. I suspect that this is because the Azura cruise was booked before the change was announced but the other 2 were booked after the announcement.

Is this recent, as on P&O beginning last year and Princess in the summer and our points from P&O were there.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The cut-off was 12 December 2017. Some points may appear to be valid and useful after this date as well as other points before the date but Princess cruisers who have a long P&O cruise history have found when boarding a more detailed assessment has happened and they are regarded as newcomers and given a blue card if they had no prior Princess Cruises cruising history on Princess vessels

Regards John.