Match your Mate game show on NB Alaska (Golden)???

svcalum07

Good evening,

We sail on Golden Princess NB Alaska in June and I was wondering if anyone can report if Golden offers this game show and what night is it typically on? I saw on another patter it was offered on Glacier Bay/Formal night with another ship. Is this typical with most NB sailings? We're going to book a reservation with ATD for that night so we can attend. I've always enjoyed watching the game show on DCL sailings!

Thank you!

Good evening,

We sail on Golden Princess NB Alaska in June and I was wondering if anyone can report if Golden offers this game show and what night is it typically on? I saw on another patter it was offered on Glacier Bay/Formal night with another ship. Is this typical with most NB sailings? We're going to book a reservation with ATD for that night so we can attend. I've always enjoyed watching the game show on DCL sailings!

Thank you!

Marriage Game? Couples volunteer. The staff selects 3 couples, most recently married, mid range marriage and married forever. They are asked embarrassing questions.

This is an activity, usually held in Explorer's Lounge around the 9:00/9:30 time frame, which may or may not be held. You have to watch the Princess Patter for times and locations for these kind of cruise staff activities.

We just got off the Golden Princess SB Alaska last week - the Marriage Match Game Show was on at 9pm in the Vista Lounge (not Explorers) - I can't remember what night,but it was not a formal night as far as I can remember. Enjoy!:D:D

If it's like the marriage game I wouldn't play that game - ever. I've watched it a few times and wondered what the heck is wrong with some of those folks!

Me and my husband did it. (Since we're both guys, we were something of a novelty act.) It was really, really fun, but I suppose that would depend on your Embarrassment Quotient. I still rib him about one of his answers.

Oh, and it was a three-way tie.

One couple I will likely never forget. They were the newly wed couple. While both of them were still in the room the CD asked if they were traveling with any family and the husband responded that his wife's entire family was with them and there in the room (Club Fusion) at the time. Cut to where the women are sent out of the room and the men are asked questions...

Question: Where is the most unusual place you have "done it"?

Answer: In the back of the SUV while my wife's grandmother was driving.

Question: Didn't you just tell us that your wife's entire family is here in the room?!!!?

When the women came back and had to guess the answers the young lady got it wrong and was somewhat horrified when she found out what her husband had answered. She said something like "That was never supposed to come out!!!"

I will always wonder how things went later with the couple and, of course, her family. :eek:

One couple I will likely never forget.

Question: Where is the most unusual place you have "done it"?

Answer: In the back of the SUV while my wife's grandmother was driving.

Question: Didn't you just tell us that your wife's entire family is here in the room?!!!?

One couple I remember one time had their adult children in the audience. The couple was thoroughly embarrassed as their children listened to their answers.

The night we competed, the "Moat Unusual Place" question ("A Crusaders' castle in Syria" for us both) was also answered by a couple we'd already met. They both responded, "In jail on a conjugal visit."

That was the single gutsiest moment I've ever witnessed on a Princess ship. Loved it.