Valuetrips still hasn't updated dates for 2019?

NoWhiners

I keep checking but they are still only listing prices for fall 2018. Doesn't this seem sort of odd? It's on;y a few months until 2019.

Does anyone know for sure when they will update this or am I doing something wrong? I have been going to the web site and checking but maybe there is a better way?

Thanks

ML

• 2 weeks later...
Just keep checking back, they will post dates for next year. I'm not 100% positive, but I think they didn't release dates till November 2017 when I was looking to book for April 2018.

Thanks for this bit of insight, very helpful. It sure seems late to be providing rates but it seems to work for them.

ML

As someone else mentioned in a different thread....it wouldn't hurt to email valluetrips directly and ask them when.

Given their generally poor record of replying to emails, I doubt this would help. They provide a great room rate but their response time/customer service lacks a bit.

But I'm OK with it, as long as we can use them to book the Hyatt at such good rates.

We will be cruising in January and I'd love to get a better rate than what we currently have. Does Valuetrips only provide rates for slower periods or is it likely they will be posting a January rate (hopefully soon)?

We will be cruising in January and I'd love to get a better rate than what we currently have. Does Valuetrips only provide rates for slower periods or is it likely they will be posting a January rate (hopefully soon)?

They provide rates for 12 months, with a few blackout dates, see valuetrips.com for details/blackout dates.

And more than likely you won't....Just keep checking their website and be patient...well worth it. Love this hotel.

Wow! The VT website response says they will respond within 3 days. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow! The VT website response says they will respond within 3 days. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ha Ha.....best of luck...I'll be surprised if they do and if so something has definitely changed. Maybe they've been reading CC.